.............

"The height of cultivation always runs to Simplicity" ~ Bruce Lee







Thursday

Quit collecting things and begin collecting experiences! They take up less space and last forever. Recently I've reconsidered getting my graduate degree. I have been contemplating getting my graduate degree in either Painting & Drawing or Art History. Then I thought about how I'm still paying student loans from my first degree. The cost is outrageous. One textbook alone can easily be over $100! All things considered, I could take all of that money and actually travel anywhere in the world and go see that art in person, or paint on location. Sure, I won't have the degree in the end, but I'll have something much more meaningful! Why spend all that time and effort waiting for "someday" to come? We're not even guaranteed those days. Someday turns into never too often. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LunarSunImages