.............

"The height of cultivation always runs to Simplicity" ~ Bruce Lee







Tuesday

What are you most afraid of for the next generation?

I feel like people are just not reaching their highest potential. In fact, most aren't even coming close. My greatest fear is just that they are going to be so lazy and apathetic that they will regress much of the progress we have made thus far. We have so much information access, but I fear that the next generation won't know what to do with it all. I also fear what smartphones are doing to the minds of the next generation. From what I see, it's not good. I think we are letting technology take over our own autonomy. We have raised a mostly narcissistic and shallow generation who expect instant gratification. It seems like no one is willing to work hard for quality anymore. Technology has passed the point of diminishing returns. If the next generation isn't proactive against that, they will truly suffer, whether they know it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LunarSunImages