.............

"The height of cultivation always runs to Simplicity" ~ Bruce Lee







Tuesday

Missed my Prompts, but here are some more......

What makes you happiest in your life? What excites you? Obviously, having my family around me makes me happy, and the fact that we're all together and healthy and smiling, that all makes me tremendously happy! But I think the question is referring more to my activities and such. As far as that goes, I think I'm happiest when I'm creating art. I get particularly excited when I first begin a new piece or series. At that time, everything is possible! I have ideas in my head, and I can't wait to see how they manifest through my work. This is most true when I am just doing the artwork for myself. Commissions don't usually carry that same feeling. They're more like a job. But engaging in the creative process really drives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LunarSunImages