.............

"The height of cultivation always runs to Simplicity" ~ Bruce Lee







Tuesday

What makes you most angry about the state of the world? With unlimited rersources, how could you fix it?

People who are narrow-minded make me the most angry. People who believe that their way is the only way. That sort of aggressive attitude is what creates discord, and ultimately wars and conflict. I believe we can disagree as individuals or groups and still be friends. When people try to shove their own beliefs down my throat I tend to resent that. I wish we could all have respect for one another and act responsibly in this world! I don't know that I could fix this. It has been that way throughout all of history. But I can try to live as an example. And that's what I try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LunarSunImages